Monday, October 27, 2008

Score one for the home team.

Do you ever find yourself wondering, "Did that just happen?  Was that what I thought it was?"

Better yet, have you ever known exactly what it was?  That feeling that brings a contented smile to your face.  Inside your head you do a secret victory dance.  You've got it in the bag!

That's a good feeling...




*edit:  I suppose I should clarify by telling you I'm talking about girls here.  I'm not saying I've had this feeling recently, I'm just thinking out loud.  I don't know if this is offensive to anyone in some weird way, but if it is you can just go home because we don't want you here.
And if you don't know what I'm talking about you can go home too.

6 comments:

A said...

EXPLAIN MISTER...please?

Logan Thomas said...

I was being vague on purpose!

Haley said...

I like that feeling too. Happens on rare occasion, but I have a general idea of what you are talking about...
Occasionally. :D

A said...

vagueness is for noobs!

I'm more interested in knowing WHICH girl! I have suspicions...

Breanna said...

Hey! No fun, you really must tell us. We'll all have a secret circle sometime.

Logan Thomas said...

There Alecia! Ya happy?!