Sunday, February 22, 2009

...(wheels)?

Hey check it out, I'm famous!
See that over there?  13 followers (*edit: 15!), and one of them I've never met in my life (apparently he is from Portugal)!  I feel cool....

Also, I talked to Brother Sherrell Johnson today about my car:
SJ: "It's a '68 Buick?"
Me: "yeah"
SJ: "What kind of engine does it have?"
Me: "um... [attempting to sound knowledgeable] ..a V6?"
SJ: "Two-jet carburetor, right?  I have a couple of them lying around, in fact I know right where they are.  Just come by and pick 'em up sometime."
Me: [completely ecstatic!] "Wait wha-- Really?!  Are you sure?  Oh, thank you so much!!"

Wahoooo!  I'll finally be able to get my beautiful lawn ornament rolling!  And when she is up and running I will finally be able to christen her.  I've had a name picked out since day one, but I'm keeping it a secret until she can move.

hehe, I wrote Brother Johnson a letter two days ago asking for assistance.  He'll probably get it tomorrow...

2 comments:

A said...

you need messenger, or something so we can talk.
Because we are always on at the same time, but I don't realize it until later when reading "posted 43 minutes ago".
mmgah.

And sweetness with your car! :]

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's a Logan! Congrats on the car, that's pretty sweet news. You are now up to 15 though, don't you feel special? :)