Tuesday, February 10, 2009

title:______.

I sat down here to write a post.
But I can't decide what to write.
Do I write about the jazz festival that Singers went to today?  Do I write about Israel and Palestine?  Do I write about New Hampshire's recent denouncement of the federal government over its abuse of power?  Do I write about my growing abhorrence for snow?  Do I risk writing about just how much I love attending church?  Do I write about a dozen more subjects that I could possibly write about?....


By the way, I've been forwarding e-mails about national and world events to a few of the people who read this blog.  The e-mails are pertinent to our current situation and they are really interesting (or at least I find them interesting).  If you would like to be added to my mailing list just leave me a comment with your e-mail address, but don't worry, I won't let your address be posted publicly, only I will see it.  Um.. I won't flood your inbox, I will send maybe two or three e-mails every week or so.


My grammar be, awfuls.

1 comment:

A said...

I have nothing profound to write here.

and yes, you should write more...about all those things you mentioned.

uuummmm...

you're my favorite.
let's always be best friends.

Ready, set, go!