Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Is it Springtime yet?

I want winter to end.
I want to fix my car.
I love pumpkin cookies.
I love early-morning and late-nite escapades with my brother.
I think my aunt Amber needs some sense kicked into her.
I really love my friends.
I want winter to end.
I like having true friends, the kind you can invite over for peanut-butter and apricot jam sandwiches and not care whether the house is a mess.
I like these new CD's Alecia gave me (thanks, Alecia-leia!).
I want winter to end.
I need to win the lottery.. or something.
I don't feel prepared for this Depression.
I need to get caught up on my to-do list.
I want to be a tenth of the tenth.
I want winter to end.
I need to finish Mansfield*bloody*Park.
I am so excited for graduation.
I am dreading graduation.

And I really, really want winter to end.

2 comments:

Haley said...

Logan, just so you know, you are amazing.


Just so you know.

A said...

Did you want winter to end?

And I don't think anyone is ever ready for depression. So take heart in the fact that, sure, you might be broke...but so is EVERYBODY! Including myself. we'll just have to be friends or something.
Swim to England? Brilliant plan.
Yes, you need to finish Mansfield Park. (Or maybe not. it's really not that exciting.)
Yes, you make the best sandwiches.
And I'm glad you like the CD's.
Strange, right?
Chyeah.
Did you listen to the Bjork-y screamy song?
Its odd, but I really, really love that song.

:D
today was a good day, and it was ALL. YOUR. FAULT.
...fanks'.