Sunday, June 28, 2009

"let the wild rumpus start!"

I know the movie isn't fresh news.
But I found a really cool blog-collection of Where the Wild Things Are artwork:  Terrible Yellow Eyes

And if you haven't seen the trailer yet:

It looks like they've done a good job.  If not then there is a special circle of Hell reserved for everyone who was involved in the production of the film.  It's one thing to screw up Harry Potter or Twilight when you make a movie, but Where the Wild Things Are is sacred.

4 comments:

A said...

It's supposed to have some of the best indie music evur in that movie...

A said...

Just watched the trailer
a.) looks soooo gooood!
b.) I ADORE the song that plays, so I betcha the musics good too.
bye!

Logan Thomas said...

I know, I've had the song on the trailer running through my head for a couple days now.

Along with Regina Spektor's Blue song and Eet.

The Erin said...

Have you noticed lately that movie makers have switched their efforts from making movies out of novels to making movies out of all our very favorite books from our childhoods? Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs... Where the Wild Things Are.... Not like I'm complaining or anything, I could not think of a worthier endeavor, provided they don't screw them up.

Anyway... Speaking of the wild rumpus.. Did your parents do sound effects to go with the four or five pages where the rumpus is going on? If not, you missed out..