Monday, July 6, 2009

Midnight Update

  • Attempted to clean my room today (it's a really cool room when it's clean).
  • My best friend Eric left to Europe for two weeks.
  • Talked to one of my friends recently returned from a trip.
  • Found out another one of my friends is back East visiting church history sites.
  • Built more of the tree house (the kids are allowed to play around in it now while we put the rail on it).
  • Bought some N64 games for Elihu's birthday (shh! It's a surprise).
  • Thought "glitter", but unfortunately couldn't act on the thought (sorry Alecia).
  • Need to write some letters (haven't gone to work in a week and a half) *see previous post
And that was my exciting day.  How was yours?

6 comments:

A said...

Oh, no, no big deal.
Don't worry about it.
I love FADING INTO OBLIVION.

Anonymous said...

Hmm. I got a job. :) I sell knives. But otherwise... wtf, summer?

Jessica Grosland said...

I hate people who go to Europe.

ESPECIALLY leprechauns.

(*glares*)

Logan Thomas said...

Alecia,
Stop whining. I call you a lot. I don't know what you expect, but it's summer time and that means not seeing friends as frequently.

Beth,
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "wtf, summer?" but I probably agree. Now, WTF?! Knives?!

Jessica,
I also hate people who go to Europe. Honestly, they make me extremely jealous. I'd say let's kill them, but that wouldn't work out so well for me. *mumbles something about sharing a brain*

Rex Vallis said...

wtf stands for "whiskey tango foxtrot"

I am pretending to be reconnected with the world...but only for a moment. Then I have to get back on my head. By order of the supreme dictator.

Jessica Grosland said...

Logan, did you ever realize that you have more followers than any of our friends, but that you also post less frequently then all of our friends?

Maybe that's the key to being popular: don't give them what they want. Leave them begging for more. Perhaps I should try it.