Monday, November 17, 2008

"BECAUSE IT IS MY NAME!"--John Proctor

I went to see The Crucible tonight with a very pretty date.  She had never seen it before so of course we had to attend a performance!  There is no other play so intense, so riveting, or so moving as The Crucible.  Needless to say, I was very glad when the cast delivered a marvelous performance.  I love it not only for entertainment value but also for its amazingly powerful themes.

Ah!  It sends shivers up my spine just thinking about it!

*If you haven't yet seen a quality production of The Crucible I strongly suggest that you attend a performance at the Playhouse Under the Library, this Friday or Saturday, 7:30 pm.


Happy 18th of November, Everyone!


1 comment:

Madeleine said...

The Crucible certianly is a marvelous play!
I think you or Jeremy or somebody was telling me to check out your blog... so here i am!
Blogging seems like such a great idea, is it like journal writing for you? Or do you do that separatley?
Anyway, bye for now- or au revoir mon amis!
Love,
Madeleine