Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Occupy Halloween

The above was my Halloween costume.  I could always tell who was informed and who didn't read the newspaper because the former thought it was rather clever whereas the latter didn't get it at all.

I couldn't decide about Halloween this year --was it a success or was it mediocre?  Seems like we couldn't get any of our plans off the ground, but I ended up enjoying myself anyway.  Pretty chill weekend.  Walked some slackline, went to a family party, played a couple boardgames, carved a couple pumpkins (I haven't taken photos), and met some new people.

Just thought I'd make a quick post for the time-sensitive photo.  I have some real updates that you might watch for soon --but I make no promises.

1 comment:

Sibyl Vane said...

You had people who hadn't even heard of the occupy movement?!

That makes me a little sad for humanity that they could be THAT out of the loop.