Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Snow Glorious Snow!

Okay, quick blog post-

One of the things I love about being clear up north in Logan is that it is actually cold and snowy in wintertime. And because it's cold and snowy everyone grows accustomed to it and actually makes good use of it as can be seen below:

exhibit (a): A young man is seen sculpting a fantastical reptilian creature of snow on the Quad.


exhibit (b): A detail view of the snow sculpture.


exhibit (c): A ______ stands near the entrance to the library.

3 comments:

Jessica Grosland said...

Wow..WOW.......WWWWWAAAAAOOOOOWWWWW...

Yeah, that's pretty much all I got.

E said...

Hey Logan! Now I can stalk your blog. ;)

P.S. This is so awesome! It almost makes me want to go make a snow monster...almost... :)

Krystal said...

Ok. Those pictures are seriously cool. Drat that I'm never on campus anymore to see this stuff....