Sunday, September 27, 2009

"It's a nice day for a..

..white wedding!"

I went to a family wedding on Saturday night and had a blast!

I have to admit, I wasn't looking forward to attending. For some reason I always dread going to family functions, even though I have a blast every time. I just need to remind myself that I will have fun.

Anyways, the wedding was very pretty. I really liked the bridesmaid dresses. Zac looked freakin' studly in his uniform. The South 40 is a great venue. Andrea was beautiful. Whoever did all of the girls' hair should be complimented too.


At first I was overwhelmed because I felt like I didn't know anybody there. I mean, I should've known a lot of people there because they were relatives but I didn't. Do you ever have random people come up to you and say, "Oh my goodness, look how big you've gotten! I remember when you were in diapers!"? Well, that sort of thing happens to me a lot. So I stood around thinking, "Great! I'm supposed to start up a million little small-talk conversations with people I don't even know!"

Never has Evan's absence seemed more pronounced than Saturday night.

But pretty soon I got into things. I found that I knew plenty of people and I had a lot of fun. Things especially picked up speed when the dancing started.

At my wedding dancing will be a must. Everyone has a good time when they let loose and have fun on the dance floor.

Well, anyways.. fun evening. fun company.

Congratulations to Zac and Andrea!

3 comments:

A said...

I am incredibly bummed I missed out.

(^^^)
haha.

Eric Evans said...

Sounds like a good time. I'm glad you had fun.

I'm sorry about Evan. I'm only a state away (not an entire ocean) and I can still call when ever I want but I miss the Scruffy so...I'm sorry.

But I'm happy for Zac and Andrea. I don't know them well, though I've met them. Still Congratulations!

Haley said...

Way to dance it up, Logan!

That's how I do weddings...but hey, what else is there? ;)

It was sweet to see you at institute the other night! we should bug those BYU people sometime Tunnel Singing.

Ah, good memories.

Congrats to Zac and Andrea!