Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Amazing Rescue!

The SLTribune has disabled embedding on this video, but here is a link to an insane video!

A motorcyclist was cruising down the road when a car pulled out in front of him. His motorcycle and the car burst into flames after colliding and the motorcyclist became trapped under the burning car. Fortunately there were some badass Loganites Logan residents and Aggies who lifted the car off of him and pulled him from the flames!

It happened right here in Logan, Utah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure this was your intent, but I'm having all sorts of images of a cult centered around you... "Loganites" the like... heh heh.

Jessica Grosland said...

I cannot tell a lie - that is very impressive. Go ahead and be proud of your school/cult. They're pretty awesome.

I don't know what's going on at BYU right now, so I can't even counterattack here. Lame.