Monday, July 26, 2010

Maple Hike: III

Hey, I hiked Maple a third time! 5 hrs up, 2.5 hrs down

The group this time was Alex and Eric Mageno, Eileen, Allyssa, and Tori and Taylor Strohecker (Alex's cousins from Colorado).
It was a blast as always. It was fun to get to know Tori and Taylor and hear about their super-exciting hometown. It was also fun to get to know Eric a little better. Allyssa can finally cross Maple Mountain off the list. Eileen can look up at the mountain and say, "Yeah, I climbed that thing. Piece of cake!"

The flowers were beautiful! Oh, and at the summit a plane buzzed us twice before doing a spin and flying away! It was awesome! Scott should've been there!

..and now Alex is gone away. I really wonder how Alex and I didn't hang out much until the final months before he left! He's such an outstanding man.

So, who's coming on another hike up Maple Mountain?

6 comments:

A said...

hmph. MEEEEE.

Jessica Grosland said...

Aren't you a little obsessed with this mountain? :)

And I don't think you understand what you're asking people. It's one thing to climb a mountain. It's quite another to climb it with you and your team of professional mountaineers. Make us normal folks feel like asthmatic slugs.

Krystal said...

Me please? I'll actually sleep the night before this time. I promise :D

Anonymous said...

I'd like to. :D Just let me know. Preferably before school starts in Sept, eh? ;)

Tairsa said...

Hey, I'm totally in! I've never hiked this one before. Sounds like a blast!

A said...

...*chirp chirp* ...

...


SINCE YOU REFUSE TO TUMBL WILL YOU AT LEAST GIVE ME SOME READING MATERIAL??

...

Ooooh! TALK ABOUT THE CREASE!!!

Or how much you love me.

Or both. In that order. (that oughta' cause a ruckus!)