Saturday, June 19, 2010

GO BIG OR GO HOME

I ran the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay for the third year in a row! Three in a row means it's pretty much a tradition now, right? So I decided that next time I run it, I really ought to train for it.
I haven't done any running since last year's Ragnar.

It was a blast! I met a few new people. Sarah, Amy, and Matt were in the other van and I didn't get to know them as well as I'd have liked. But hanging out with the Asbell family and Brother Bunch was a lot of fun. Brother Bunch is an interesting guy, I enjoyed talking with him. He was like a strange mix of my Uncle Russ, my Uncle Dale, and maybe even a little Jefferson McClain.

As for the running, it went extremely well, considering my lack of training. I was runner 9 which means I had an 'easy' leg, a 'very hard' leg, and the the first section of the Ragnar hill.

Unfortunately I'm not as awesome as Evan or Alex --I had to walk my whole third leg, because running was simply no faster than my walking.

I survived. It rocked.


And a special thank you to the Asbell family for letting me tag along on their team.

4 comments:

Sibyl Vane said...

Two within three days?

It sounds like your life is most epic.

Breanna said...

Thank YOU for taking the hardest leg in Van 2!! You saved Christmas Logan! We couldn't have done it without you.

Sorry you didn't get to know the other van. We can have parties though! :)

Breanna said...

OR I could set you up on a date with THE FANTASTIC AMY!! :)

(you might want to delete this comment) :D

Unknown said...

LOGAN!!! You are AMAZING!!!! That was so much fun!!! Let's do it again! (But actually train for it!)