Monday, February 22, 2010

A New Baby Sister


Looks like Evan beat me to the punch on his blog.
Violet Mary Brown, as you see, is pretty darn cute. I forget how small babies are! And she has the sweetest little cry! Anyways, I thought the birthday of this sweet girl was a good reason to get my blog going again(since it has been dead since my birthday!).

Speaking of which, thank you, Jessica, for your mini-blog of comments on the previous post. You're such a stalwart friend, even when I'm completely absent.

12 comments:

A said...

PRAISE THE HEAVENS ABOVE! LOGANS BACK!

And I love Violet! I'm soooo coming over, everyday, forever and ever, to play with all of your siblings, and to hug and kiss on baby Violet. So precious!

Anonymous said...

She looks stern. ;) I approve. :D I'm so happy for you!

Sibyl Vane said...

Yay. For both situations. I'm thrilled to see you back!
(This is Saralyn, by the way. It appears I'm signed into my second account and I'm too lazy to fix that...)

Jessica Grosland said...

(*taps foot irritably, lips tight in a stern look*)

Thank you for noticing.

And, as I've said before and will surely say again, I think Violet is beautiful and has a lovely name. Your mother does nice work.

Zulimar said...

Where did you guys get the name Violet?

Zulimar said...

Where did you guys get the name Violet? It's adorable.

Logan Thomas said...

It's a family name, though I can't remember which side it's from...

A said...

LOL @ Jessica's comment.

Robin said...

She's all puffy and round, just like a newborn should be! Why is it that we love pudgy babies but no one we know wants to be pudgy?

She's beautiful and I love her name. Tell your mom and dad congratulations from me and Bill.

Tairsa said...

CONGRATS!! She is so cute Logan!

Anonymous said...

Violet is Hyrum Barlow's mother; Ianthius Winford's wife; my grandmother; your great-grandmother Barlow. Just FYI.

Rex Vallis said...

Yes! He speaks! It takes the arrival of a package from heaven to get him to speak, but at least he speaks!