Tuesday, August 18, 2009

an apology

Sometimes when I'm with friends I get really carried away.
We'll be joking around and laughing which is fine, but it escalates more and more until suddenly I realize I'm being one of those loud obnoxious people that I don't like. Then I suddenly catch myself and shut up.
I don't mean to make such a spectacle. I really hate it about myself.
So, sorry if you've ever been around when I've done that.



Also, I realized the other day that I have only four or five posts for the entire summer. How sad is that? Often times I'll have a thought that would make for a really good post but when I get to a computer it's gone. Other times I have events and experiences that really ought to be posted, but I never get around to it. So the only posts you get are little impulse-posts like this one. Sorry.



Also, Also, I saw "Ponyo". It was just as weird as the rest of Miyazaki's films except that the story had a lot of --how should I say this?-- unresolved confusion...? At the end of the show I was still confused about what the central conflict was and how it resulted from an unexplained backstory. And what the devil was the resolution? Don't get me wrong, the show was entertaining and fun, but I recommend that you wait until it hits the dollar theaters. Sorry to anyone who absolutely loved it.



And I don't care if my grammar and punctuation are teh lame....

2 comments:

Jessica Grosland said...

You know, I think it's funny that out of all the people in the world who use internet and abuse the english language with their pathetic attempts at grammar, YOU - one of the few people who actually seems to get it right most of the time - are the one who's apologizing.

The world's so topzy-turvy.

Hey! I was supposed to go to that movie last night. Oops. Sorry, Allyssa.

Rex Vallis said...

I'll bring you some fish to make you feel betta since your brudda is away for a bit...

I don't find you obnoxious.